·Compatible with USB 2.0 version
· Durable solid state storage
· External power supply without USB port 4.5 V~5.5 V.
· Compatible with USB 1.1 / 2.0
· Operating temperature: -10 to + 55Deg. C
· Storage temperature: -20 to + 55Deg. C
Life: > 1 million times
· Read rate: 12 Mb-18 MB / S write rate: 4-6 MB / S.
·Excellent USB stick status
4 GB = approximately 3.6 GB-3.8 GB
8 GB = approximately 7.4 GB-7.6 GB
16 GB = approximately 14.4 GB-14.8 GB
32 GB = approximately 28.5 GB-30 GB
64 GB = about 58.5 GB-60 GB
128 GB = approximately 110 GB-124 GB
1To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not turn off the computer or unplug the flash drive during transmission.
2 Do not remove the USB flash drive while using it, otherwise data may be lost.
3. After using a USB flash drive, it is best to remove it as soon as possible. This will help extend its storage life
There are no reviews yet.